Listen up. If you are reading this, you are probably about to do something stupid, we don’t want to be sued if you do something stupid so here are a few ground rules:
- We are not responsible for any and all idiotic decisions you may make, here on this site, or elsewhere in your deeply depressing life. Think before you take actions, then think again.
- Purchases are handled, fulfilled, and dealt with through Amazon, if you have an issue with any aspect of a purchase, your ire lies with them and not us.
- All purchases should be made of sound state of mind, we heavily discourage and do not condone purchases made outside of a sound state of mind. The customer bears responsibility for your purchases.
- All references to trademarks such as Amazon or other intellectual property are made in fair use.
Now for the legal stuff, again, please don’t sue us.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ShopWhileDrunk makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ShopWhileDrunk does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
ShopWhileDrunk will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if ShopWhileDrunk has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit [NAME’S] liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by ShopWhileDrunk negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of ShopWhileDrunk; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for ShopWhileDrunk to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You must retain the “Credit” section in this document. If you wish to use the document without the “Credit” section (e.g. to project a more professional image) then you can get a license to do so here:
It is an infringement of our copyright to use the document without the “Credit” section and without paying the license fee.